BioBravo neuromuscular stimulator for incontinence therapy
BioBravo is a neuromuscular stimulator, which has been developed according to latest findings by MTR+ in consultation with the medical profession and patients. This device is a modern 2-channel stimulator, which enables 2 pairs of electrodes (= 4 electrodes) to work simultaneously.
BioBravo is a stimulation device, which allows both high‑efficient muscle stimulation for the pelvic muscles as well as being suitable for the calming of the hyperactive bladder. This device can be used for all forms of urinary and/or stool incontinence.
The three free configurable programs enable the specialist to create specially tailored programs for his own individual purpose. This extra feature of BioBravo offers the chance to each physician or physiotherapist, but also to the experienced patient, to plan a treatment which is carefully balanced in accordance with the progress of performance. As these programs can be adjusted at any time, nearly unlimited latitude of variations is available to the user.
Features and Benefits
- 9 pre-set programs
- 3 additional 5-pase custom-programs
- Two channels
- Time setting from 1 min. to 10 hours
- Time count down monitored on LCD screen
- Automatic switch off after 4 minutes if unit is not in use
- An integrated real time clock enables the detailed control of each session of the last 60 days of treatment
- High safety level to protect the user
- CE 0123
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Amplitude: 0 – 90 mA, Type: Constant Current.
- Pulse width: 50 µS – 450 µS
- Pulse rate 1 – 200 Hz
- Ramp up time 0.1 – 9.9 seconds.
- Operated by 1 battery 9V
Content of the price
1 device BioBravo, 2 lead wires to connect 2 pairs of electrodes, battery 9V, 1 carrying case Warning! Probe must be purchased separately!
Available in stock
Customer Support: Immediately available in stock