Dolito TENS unit
The Dolito is an inexpensive digital TENS unit for pain management that contains programs with continuous, modulated, burst- or Han-mode.
One program is also suitable for muscle stimulation and another one can be customized according to individual wishes.
The Dolito includes a therapy-memory that summarizes the time the patient has used the device, and indicates the average intensity used on each channel.
- 6 programs including 1 customizable program
- 5 different modes (continuous, modulated, burst, Han and W/R)
- Dual channel
- Timer and milliamps displayed on the LCD screen
- Custom program treatment times from 1 minute to 10 hours
- Records time in use and average intensity for each channel
- High safety level to protect the user
- CE 0123
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Amplitude: 0 – 80 mA-Type: Constant Current
- Selectable pulse width: 50 µS-350 µS
- Pulse Rate: 1 – 150 Hz
- Ramp up time: 0.1 – 9.9 seconds
- Operated by 1 battery 9V
1 device Dolito, 2 lead wires to connect 2 pairs of electrodes, 4 self-adhesive electrodes (40 x 40 mm), 1 battery 9V, 1 operators manual
Available on Stock
Customer Support: Can be taken immediately