M-Sonic 901 therapeutic ultrasound device
The M-Sonic 901 therapeutic ultrasound device is an ultrasound therapy machine designed for home use, which is effective in case of either fresh or chronic smaller area (10x10cm) complaints, moreover, it can be used for cosmetic and beauty care purposes.
Its great advantage over other similar devices is that it is suitable for treating not only chronic, but also fresh complaints (because it emits not only continuous, but also pulsed ultrasound beams). Not only it emits continuous ultrasound waves, but a so-called pulse mode can also be used.
- The continuous mode (continuously transmitted ultrasound waves) is to be used for the treatment of chronic complaints that have been ongoing for several months, it is usually too strong for fresh injuries.
- The pulse mode operation means that the ultrasound beam will switch on and off, thus it cannot "overheat" the freshly damaged cells.
The M-Sonic 901 therefore can be used for treating fresh pain, lumbago, sciatica, myalgia, spinal disc herniation and fractures. Furthermore, it is excellent for the treatment of such highly sensitive areas like the face and the nerves (neuralgia).
Of course, in continuous ultrasound mode, it can also be used effectively for chronic complaints (arthritis, arthrosis, tennis elbow, etc.).
The device is intended for home use. After 20-30 minutes of treatment take a minimum of 30- minute break. This unit is not intended to be used continuously in outpatient clinics.
- the ultrasonic treatment can be performed once up to twice a day in the same area
- the ultrasound treatments must be repeated for 10-12 days - after a course of treatment, a 4-8 weeks break shall be taken, before the same area can be retreated
- if the treatments are done irregularly (e.g. for cosmetic purposes, only once every few days), you do not need to take a break
- Pain Reduction and Relaxation
- reduction of acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain
- reduction of muscle pain
- elimination of muscle spasms (myospasms) and cramps
- relaxation of stiff muscles
- relieving pain caused by sciatica
- neuritis treatment
- Reducing radicular symptoms (by reducing the edema) in case of spinal disc herniation, lumbago and sciatica
- treatment of joint calcification
- reduction of joint stiffness
- muscle, tendon relaxation due to Dupuytren's contracture
- tenosynovitis treatment
- dispersion of hematomas and cicatricial/scar tissues
- improvement of microcirculation Phonophoresis
- use of ultrasound to enhance the delivery of active agents into the deeper tissue layers for medical or cosmetic purposes Skin tightening
- Facial wrinkle treatment (Ultrasound face-lift treatment)
- by the use of phonophoresis carried out using topically applied substances containing active ingredients
Comparison of the SonoStim 922 and the M-Sonic 901 therapeutic ultrasound devices
|Technical feature||SonoStim 922||M-Sonic 901|
|Application for use||Home||Home|
|Head diameter of US probe||30 mm||30 mm|
|Power||Max. 5.0W||Max. 2.5W|
|Ultrasound frequency||1MHz ±10%||1MHz ±5%|
|Maximal intensity||1.2W/cm2||0.5 W/cm2|
|Intensity adjustment||9 levels||3 levels|
|Impulse mode||No||3 levels |
12.5% - 33% - 50%
|Adjustable treatment time||0-30 min||5-10-15 min|
|Treatable area||20x20 cm||10x10cm|
|Microcurrent treatment (MENS)||Yes||No|
|For acute lesions|
|Muscle pain (myalgia)||Yes||Yes|
|For Chronic laesions|
|Arthritis / Arthrosis||Yes||Yes|
|Neuralgy / Herpes zooster||Yes||Yes|
|Carpal tunnel sy.||Yes||Yes|
|Tenosynovitis / tendinitis||Yes||Yes|
|Heel pain / Spur||Yes||Yes|
|For cosmetic care|
|Edematous and fibrous cellullite||Yes||Yes|
|Facial wrinkle treatment||Yes||Yes|
|Cavitation (excessive fat removal)||No||No|
|Abdominal fat reduction||No||No|
|Strech marks / Striae||Yes||Yes|
|Deep penetration of cosmetic agents||Yes||Yes|
Ensure that you follow a few rules during the treatment with the M-Sonic 901 machine!
- Always put ultrasound gel on the area to be treated! The gel helps the beams to penetrate the skin. Without the gel the treatment remains ineffective or has low- efficiency.
- turn the device on and adjust the treatment intensity (High-Mid-Low)
- set the operating time (5-10-15 minutes). The unit will begin the treatment.
- set the intensity of the pulse mode.
- In case of acute (fresh or 1-2 days) complaints pulse mode operation is recommended. Ultrasound, like any wave, carries energy, the shorter the exposure time, the lower the transmitted energy.
- whereas for chronic complaints (lasting for several weeks) the continuous ultrasound mode is the adequate choice
- keep the transducer (ultrasonic probe) head continuously in contact with the skin. Make slow, circular movements.
- treat an approximately 10x10cm area at the same time.
- if the pain increases on treatment, it means that too much energy is delivered to the cells. Reduce the intensity and use pulse mode.
- The device switches off after the preset operating time has elapsed.
Content of the price
1 M-Sonic 901 device, power adaptor, 60ml ultrasound gel
Product is available in stock
Customer Support: Immediately available in stock