Veinoplus Back electrotherpy unit
Veinoplus Back is an electrostimulator specifically designed to reduce neck, back and back pain.
- neck pain relief
- relieve pain at upper and middle parts of the back
- relieve pain at waist and lumbar region
- relaxing back massage
- reducing muscle stiffness
- reducing back pain caused by long-term bed rest
- relieve back pain caused by sitting-standing work
- release of natural endorphins (analgesics)
- the device stimulates the spinal muscles with electrical impulses, causing repeated contractions that improve blood circulation, stimulate the removal of toxins, relax the rigid, sore muscles.
- electrostimulation can be performed once or several times a day. Multiple treatments have no side effects.
- the duration of the treatment is 45 minutes, at the end the device turns off.
Use of Veinoplus Back
- self-adhesive electrodes should be applied to the painful area on both sides of the spine
- few electrode placement points
- after turning on, the device automatically starts the treatment
- intensity must be adjusted - the stronger the pulse the more efficient
- you should use a strength where the impulses are clearly felt, but it does not cause pain
Content of the price
device, cable, pair of Veinoplus Pac elecrode, 9V battery
Product is available in stock
Customer Support: Immediately available in stock