Veinoplus Back electrotherpy unit
Veinoplus Back is an electrostimulator specifically designed to reduce neck, back and back pain.
- neck pain relief
- relieve pain at upper and middle parts of the back
- relieve pain at waist and lumbar region
- relaxing back massage
- reducing muscle stiffness
- reducing back pain caused by long-term bed rest
- relieve back pain caused by sitting-standing work
- release of natural endorphins (analgesics)
- the device stimulates the spinal muscles with electrical impulses, causing repeated contractions that improve blood circulation, stimulate the removal of toxins, relax the rigid, sore muscles.
- electrostimulation can be performed once or several times a day. Multiple treatments have no side effects.
- the duration of the treatment is 45 minutes, at the end the device turns off.
Use of Veinoplus Back
- self-adhesive electrodes should be applied to the painful area on both sides of the spine
- few electrode placement points
- after turning on, the device automatically starts the treatment
- intensity must be adjusted - the stronger the pulse the more efficient
- you should use a strength where the impulses are clearly felt, but it does not cause pain
device, cable, pair of Veinoplus Pac elecrode, 9V battery
Available on Stock
Customer Support: Can be taken immediately