Veinoplus DVT electrotherapy device
D.V.T. (Deep Venous Thrombosis), is the formation of a blood clot (thrombus) in the deep veins. DVT commonly forms in the veins of the calf or the tigh and is a case of emergency.
There are several risk factors wich can increase DVT risk such as surgery (especially orthopedic surgery in the lower limbs, urological surgery, neuro-surgery, etc..).
Veinoplus DVT is a medical device complying with 93/42/EEC, and is a totally new portable mean of additional DVT prophylaxis.
Is is used in hospital and after discharge in most DVT risk cases: high risk of DVT surgeries situations and high-risk patients.
Why using Veinoplus DVT?
- Venous stasis removal in the lower limbs
- Pood pooling avoidance
- Clot/thrombus formation's prevention
- Acceleration of blood velocity
- Physiological action (as the calf-pump itself)
When to use Veinoplus DVT?
- High-risk of DVT surgeries situations: orthopedic surgery, abdominal surgery, neuro-surgery, multiple trauma...
- High-risk patients: cancer patients, history of past DVT, overweight, long immobilization, inherited clotting disorder, elderly...
How does it work?
- Apply the electrodes on the concerned leg (or legs), in a sitting, semi-recumbent or lying position
- Increase the intensity slowly and progressively, in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions
- Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 180 minutes.
- No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!
The use of VeinoPlus DVT does not replace standard DVT prophylaxis. In any doubt, consult with your doctor. Contra-indications : pacemaker or implanted defibrillator. Precautions of use: please refer to the User's manual.
Content of the price
1 VeinoPlus DVT device, cable, pair of Veinoplus Pac adhesive electrodes, battery 9V
Available in stock
Customer Support: Immediately available in stock