Veinoplus Pac reusable electrode pair
The Veinoplus Pac Electrode is primarily recommended for Veinoplus devices, but is also suitable for use with any electrotheray device with pin-cable.
Role of the self-adhesive electrode in electrostimulation:
- During the treatment, the impulses are passed through the electrodes bonded to the skin.
- The surface of the electrode contains a gel (gelatinous material) that provides impulse transmission to skin.
- Without an electrode, treatment is not feasible.
- The VeinOPlus Pack electrode can be reused for about 20-30x
- After treatment, carefully detach from the skin and then replace to a plastic sheet.
- The electrode can be used as long as the adhesive adheres properly.
- If you no longer stick, the center dries get a new set.
- Personal use is recommended for hygiene reasons
pair of oval electrode, 8x13 cm diameter
Available on Stock
Customer Support: Can be taken immediately