Veinoplus V.I. electrotherapy unit
Content of the price
1 VeinoPlus V.I. device, 1 cable, pair of Veinoplus Pac adhesive electrode, 1 battery 9V
What is VeinoPlus ® V.I. ?
Veinoplus V.I. is a medical device complying with 93/42/EEC and has been specifically developed to relief symptoms and improves quality of life of people suffering from Venous Insufficiency (VI).
These effects have been demonstrated and documented in several clinical studies made since 2004 in France, UK, USA and Russia Over 100 000 people with venous problems in 25 countries have already chosen the technology VeinoPlus® V.I.
Venous disease is a frequent condition, resulting on different symptoms, depending on the severity of the pathology. Chronic venous insufficiency is the most common symptom and leads to heavy/aching legs, swollen legs (edema), night cramps, varicose veins, etc... Some situations at risk such as pregnancy, long haul flights, prolonged standing... can also cause venous return impairment.
When to use VeinoPlus V.I.?
- Treatment: VeinoPlus® V.I. can be used to treat the symptoms of venous insufficiency in all stages of the disease
- Prevention: VeinoPlus® V.I. is also efficient for preventing venous disorders in the following risky situations: reduced mobility, weight excess, standing position, immobility, pregnancy, travel...
How does it work?
- Apply the electrodes on the concerned leg (or legs), in a sitting or semi-recumbent position
- Increase the intensity slowly and progressively, in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions
- Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 30 minutes.
- No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!
What is VeinoPlus® V.I. Technology ?
Calf muscles are considered as a peripheral heart: the Second Heart®.
Who can use VeinoPlus® V.I. ?
VeinoPlus® V.I. relieves symptoms and improves quality of life of people suffering from Venous Insufficiency (VI).
The use of VeinoPlus® V.I. is also recommended for preventing venous risks in the following situations:
- Presence of varicose veins,
- Prolonged sitting or standing (office, long haul travel, standing jobs…),
- Lack of physical activity (walking), leg immobilisation,
- Excessive weight,
- Family history of Venous Insufficiency
Why to use Veinoplus?
VeinoPlus® V.I. is recommended for:
- Increase of blood circulation,
- Improvement of venous return,
- Reduction of venous stasis,
- Treatment of symptoms of Venous Insufficiency or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome,
- Reduction of pain sensations in legs,
- Reduction of leg swelling (oedema),
- Improvement in the healing of venous ulcers,
- Decrease of restless legs and night cramps.
VeinoPlus® V.I. is NOT RECOMMENDED for people with pacemakers. Do not use VeinoPlus® V.I. when using an electrical device or driving a car. Keep out of reach of children.